Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Welcome!

Dear Friends,

Welcome to my brand new website!

More content will be coming soon, but in the meantime, you can read my book review blog here, and view my Facebook author profile: here, If you like, you can also connect with me through my personal Facebook page here: here. I always want to make connections!!

For those who may be wondering, the title of my website comes from one of my favorite poems by Emily Dickinson, one of my first literary influences:

This is my letter to the world,
That never wrote to me,--
The simple news that Nature told,
With tender majesty.
Her message is committed
To hands I cannot see;
For love of her, sweet countrymen,
Judge tenderly of me!


That's all I've got for now, so until next time, be well, and make as much art as possible!!

--LC

No comments:

Post a Comment